AHF Recognizes Industry’s Rising Stars
Affordable Housing Finance is recognizing seven young individuals who are rising stars in the industry.
This year’s diverse group includes several developers, a housing finance agency representative, financing leaders, and a construction expert.
Since 2008, AHF has been honoring men and women under 40 years of age who are building organizations and ushering in new ways of delivering affordable housing. The Young Leader award was created as a way to help celebrate and support the development of a new generation of leaders.
The 2013 Young Leaders will be honored at AHF Live: The Affordable Housing Developers’ Summit in Chicago in November. They will also be featured in the October issue.
This year’s Young Leaders are:
- Heidi Burkhart, president and owner, Dane Professional Consulting Group, New York City;
- Cameron Dorsey, multifamily finance allocation director, Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs, Austin;
- Colin Edelstein, director, NorSouth Constructs, Atlanta;
- Elizabeth Fish, vice president, WinnDevelopment, Boston;
- Jonathan Kivell, vice president of risk management, Citi Community Capital, New York City;
- R.J. Pasquesi, executive vice president of development and finance, Herman & Kittle Properties, Indianapolis; and
- Corey J. Powell, senior development manager, Enterprise Homes, Baltimore.